Friday, August 21, 2009

To self-doubt or not to self-doubt.

Have you ever had one of those moments when you think your all for something you give the go ahead, you think you have thought of all the pro's and con's and you are game for the outcome....but self doubt is just wearing on you....like you make yourself paraoid....to the point of possible talking yourself out of the situation altogether. I think I may be one of my own worst enemies....I internalize to the point that I could rationalize almost anything to myself....sometimes however it turns out my self doubt was just what I needed and my constant self-nit picking was just what I needed to make what ended up being the right choice or decision all along.....other things I have experienced....well I didn't experience them, I talked myself out of them and I still to this day don't know how it would have turned out.


Though self doubt has with out a doubt it's place and necessity....Is being my own worst critic, a self protectiveness or a way for me to always have an excuse to not try something I can't always control?

0 comments: