Monday, June 23, 2008

Gaining a new perspective?

Okay so were running with the wedding and my ring should be here in just a few day's. YAY! I made the comment to a friend the other day that it seemed everything that could go wrong with this wedding was. I know most brides feel this way because of the stress and the pressure of it all, but there have been what I perceive as major hurdles. Being treated horribly by the dress shop (Davids Bridal) started things off, and then a huge issue in a very important relationship, important to me as well as to the wedding, its been rectified. Also the removal of a honeymoon like we had hoped and wanted, sandy beaches, tropical local, out of the country. Most recent was the ring I had a beautiful absolutely breathtaking engagement ring, and I washed it down the drain....literally I was washing my hair in the shower and when I got out of the shower it was gone. The silver lining there is some girlfriend of the water treatment plant is gonna be a very happy girl! Then the insurance company was completely unsympathetic and questioned my character on numerous occasions. Any way I guess all that matters is that everything is working out in its own way. I got the dress. We fixed the issues with the relationship, we are having a honeymoon (not like we were gonna have, but something is better than nothing), and like I said before the new ring should be here soon this week soon. All in all I guess they sound like small problems, and they are it's just been a long couple of months and to have a beautiful wedding and a relaxing, fun, and enjoying honeymoon is going to seem that much more of a treat after. I guess that's kinda the point though right? The hard times, the trying times help us appreciate the great times that much more.

0 comments: