Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hmmm....well....

Okay so I haven't blogged in awhile....'cause there's nothing almost litteraly nothing going on... it has been a completely comfortable month.....which interestingly enough is...just what my tarot said it would be.

Shy's doing well in school. Chet's got a hell of a commute to work and home everyday, but it's all ok!

I've been scrapping like mad....I discovered sketches, and challenges and I am now addicted to both....but on a high note...my pages are getting much better...even when I'm not using a sketch!

I predict based on my tarot that feb. will be a month of feeling togetherness, and happiness in relationships!

I'm gonna try to start blogging every week! I don't know how long I can keep it up, but that's my goal...as well as get 4 lo's or cards done a week...and do a load of laundry everyday. There I said it we'll see it it happens.

1 comments:

twinkle teaches said...

I should do laundry daily,too. I hate laundry! LOL :)
tina