Sunday, February 8, 2009

The week in review!

So just wanted to wrap this week up in a quick readers digest condensed version. Shy was with her father so I only talked to her all week, I did see her a couple of the days. She is doing so much better with her reading and school in general I am so super proud of her! Chet had a trying week he had to deal with some unhappy people and some uncooperative people at work, but he made it through. He took his test Sat. and I am more than confident he passed it...I can't even describe how confident I am it's just like I know....I don't know how I just know he passed it.

I helped my friend at her daycare this week and prepared for the upcoming girl scout meeting this week...or should I say meetings...we have a leader meeting this week and I can't begin to tell you what a waste of time I think of these things...but it's a necessity...so I to will make it through. I got to check out engagement rings and wedding sets with a friend this weekend, it was so super fun she chose a really beautiful wedding set...I just hope she really enjoys it.

That is pretty much the week in review. Talk to everyone next week!

1 comments:

twinkle teaches said...

It sounds like you had a busy week. I love looking at rings. I remember being so excited when I got engaged to my dh. :)
tina