Saturday, November 8, 2008

Just Bitchin......

So I was talking to a friend recently, and we were venting to each other about a mutual acquaintance of ours.....we are both appalled and yet not surprised by the audacity of this person....it's one of those people that no matter what they aren't happy unless they are covered in chaos and disruption....now I know from personal experience and so does my friend (unfortunately) how hurtful this person can be....while I have had no contact with this person for a long time, I am still very aware and sensitive to the pain this person caused for me and my family....I sit here and I wonder to myself....does that ever go away?.....is it possible to just put away hurt, that deep and selfish....I even think what hurts the most is the fact that they knew what they were doing and made a coherent decision to act in this selfish and hurtful way....obviously I have not had the chance to ask this person why they have done this terrible thing to me and my family so I can only guess it was because of jealousy....I imagine the lack of attention being paid to them and their family was the cause of so much unnecessary discontent on their part.....I met a person and became friends with them recently that had the innate ability to let everything slide off their back.....like the proverbial "water off a ducks back".....I wished and tried so hard to learn this skill....I unfortunately have yet to master that ability I you see....am a dweller....I dwell on things.....all kinds of things.....badly.....I'm working on this.....anyway I wish for anyone who has to deal with this kind of person or people....peace of mind and the ability to just laugh off the hurt and meanness I hope for all our sakes we can learn to just let it all slide off our backs and go away! I hope for you all be well!! Blessed be!

0 comments: