Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm still standing.....

I love love love Elton John always have....I love the gays....I believe they brighten the world....anyway I have been feeling somewhat thwarted by the universe lately....as if she is testing my will and abitlity to withstand....it's been awhile, but I am proud to report....I'm still standing....and being positive....I will continue to be optomistic about our future outcome and all the really great things it will contain within it.....I am not surviving or leaning on my strength now I am simply L.I.V.I.N.....I am feeling everything good bad and indifferent....I am facing the universe and saying thank you for all the blessings I have and helping me to appreciate the things I have perhaps taken for granted as of late.....one of these things I wish to talk about in great length today....my husband....Now I am still technically a newlywed so I believe I am allowed still to gush and ramble about how wonderful he is....don't get me wrong he is still a man (though not a typical one) he has his shortcommings....and I am finding I love them all more and more each day....he has this unearthly strength even when my fails me.....this understanding.....and this patience I envy....he has the inate ability to act as prozac for me calming me when I am sure I will blow up and fall back to earth in a thousand pieces.....he knows with out asking when I need to be held and when I need a drive and when I need a night out and when I need space to myself and when.....well he just seems to know what I need at any given time....he allows me to be the millions of different kind of women I am at all times....and he adjust to them......all the while making me feel as if i am whole and perfect and make the most sense.....of course I'll be the first to admit I am crazy as all get out....but....he makes me feel sane....and complete.....I cannot seem to say enough about this amazing human I a have the honor of knowing and priviledge to share my life with.....he has the most beautiful eyes I have ever looked into.....he has strong hands to hold me full of passion and love....and when the time calls for it he truly is the greatest lover I could ever have dreamed of.....he is gentle and loving....honest and giving....and I dare say....talented in this department.....I will go no further into that....(unless you wanna chat over a cup of coffee lol) he is a truly indescribable man.....and I am proud to call him my husband....I love being in love with him and I love the way he loves me.....I am truly thankful to the powers that be for bringing us together....Ohhhh I wish for everyone an equally amazing love affair as the one I have....and to those that do.....isn't love grand!!

so I say to the universe in this time of trials and tribulations I see what I have....I am thankful for it and I appreciate it all of it....I love that I am again taken for granted by my daughter....who I believe is convinced I have been put on this earth to meet her every demand.....I am grateful for the small joys and treasures I have been taking for granted as of late....and even though life seems a test of wills lately I have only to say....Look here....see me....I'm still standing and whats more I'm smiling!!

0 comments: