Monday, December 1, 2008

Positive things to come.....hopefully!!

I am truly feeling a wind of change these days....and I dare say I think it's bringing all good things with it! This feeling started on Tue, this last week....I got a call out of the blue, from the dealership I bought my car from....the message they left on my voicemail said, they had a customer looking for an older version of my car and if I would be willing to trade it in they would love to get me an upgrade....now I'm pretty wise to car salesmen....don't get me wrong I understand they are just doing their job and they deserve a little credit for that....but really, they are very much like piranha's and therefore I take a very no nonsense stand with them.....anyway long story short they wanted me to trade in for a new version of my car a very new version....it had 8 miles on it that's right 8.....I've never had that new of a car in all my life....but something didn't smell right to me....my intuition kept telling me it just wasn't right....I kept having the feeling of wait....wait....then this house deal just fell from the sky....and it seemed that for once I had actually done the right thing at the right time.....you see I am the type of person that will go against my gut, and then realize, after it's all said and done my gut was right.....weather it be about people or just things happening.....this time I just couldn't get past it as if my inner being was saying...."whoa...not this time girly....your not screwing us this time"......now don't misunderstand nothing is in stone and nothing has even been verbally agreed on, but I'm am seeing it all happening....I am seeing myself in this house....having dinner, doing dishes, vacuuming the floor, doing laundry, sleeping.....I really think this was what my inner being was preparing me for....I can't even express the excitement I am feeling about the situation....I am trying very hard not to let myself get excited, lest something should happen and it not work out, but I can't seem to stop my mind from racing and....visualizing....I truly with all my might hope against all hope this is our chance.....this house....I have always thought has such a warm and "homey" feel....as if the positive energy and love were part of the building process....it's a small house....but were a small family....and as we all know....we aren't growing any more human beings....it has character.....and personality.....and it's beautiful.....it reminds me of a cute little cottage in the woods that you would stumble upon on accident and just move into....I'm kinda really hoping they leave the porch swing....it's just so perfect....and it has the most beautiful willow tree in the front yard....imagine a willow tree....how....well... perfect!....it's like I drew it and the universe just made it be.....don't get me wrong....I'm totally romanticizing it....but I've known this house for a few years and have always said two things about it....1 I am amazed at the fact they raised 3 kids in such a small house, and 2 it's one of the warmest, and most home feeling houses I've ever had the pleasure to step into....the idea that we could actually call this place home.....I can't even put those feelings into words.....I must think and believe positive things....this is our house this house is the reason why none of the other housing possibilities have worked out....we were waiting for this opportunity.....and now....it's here! This is the house we will raise our girl in....I can see pictures being taken in front of the fire place....her prom date and dress....her in her cap and gown....sitting with my husband on the porch swing out front on warm summer nights listening to the train....opening Christmas presents on the floor in front of the fireplace....It's just scary how perfect it would all be....I'm sending my Christmas wish out into the universe....I want this house!

0 comments: