Monday, December 29, 2008

Whew!!

So I haven't blogged in awhile....I hate to blog when I'm in a negative place I feel like people will get the idea I'm only ever negative....that is not the case....but sometimes it's just a bit difficult to be all sunny and daisy's.....especially when it seems the whole world is caving in. Anywho ok just to catch everyone up the kia broke down and that sucked really bad because it left us with no vehicle, and Chet having no way to get to work.....so he bought an old car from a buddy of his and then.....believe it or not...... it broke down.....so now we were out even more money and the car lot wanted $4000.00 to fix the kia.....I don't think I need to explain the impossibility of that happening.....then as I was crying hysterically and so sure we were done for.....a Christmas miracle, or a guardian angel.....which ever you prefer.....myself I like to think of it as some really good friends coming to the rescue.....we were able to get another vehicle and a decent one....Thank you again.....Chet and I both being orphan's we rarely if ever have anyone to save us. I mean there are those kind of people....you know the type anytime they run a little short at the end of the month....or they want something they just can't afford they run to family and someone is there to bail them out....Chet and I don't have that luxury....we have friends....I've never had much luck with family so even family that is technically family, I prefer to call friends.....It has become my opinion that extended family doesn't mean so much to me.....they have never done me any good.....but friends....like the one's who came to our rescue recently....they could be family, but I would consider that an insult to them.....they treated us better than family ever has and they were amazing about it....I just have to send a huge hug and kiss and yet one more thank you out to our "friends" you all are more wonderful than any family could ever be!! So then in the midst of all this Christmas!! Agggghhhhh....I ask you could a girl get a brake.....anyway... we made it work and it was wonderful....I was worried for quite a while there but somehow the universe made it happen....It wasn't the largest Christmas by any means, but I think that is the case with alot of family's this year....my adorable husband managed to not guess any of his gifts this year....(we didn't let him near any of the boxes till he opened them he he he he).....he did however manage to finish all of his new games in a weekend....butt head....:) anyway shy got everything she asked for.....literally everything....not all from us but, between the 6 Christmas's she had this year she got it all....I am learning not to buy as much for her or to take on all the responsibilities of making all her Christmas wishes come true....I got more than I could've hoped for I got the printer I had been admiring, and as soon as I learn how to work it I just know I'll love it ha ha ha.....anyway It's been a whirlwind of a couple of weeks and now we get to see how we stand up after the storm.....I know as long as we have amazing and loving friends, and we have the 3 of us together we will weather anything....the trick is how to do it and still look fresh and amazing....but I know some good make-up tricks and I have an arsenal of great hair products so we should be fine....so I'm going back to it now refreshed and with renewed faith in my fellow man and the love of friends and our small family!! I hope with all my heart everyone we love and treasure had a wonderful holiday as well!!

0 comments: