Thursday, December 4, 2008

Some things they never told me....

No one ever told me my face, ass, and boobs would fall
they never told me a woman may fall in love numerous times in her life
or that heartache could physically hurt
it was never explained to me that people in the world would be out to just hurt
or that there would be times I would want a break from my child....
...only to look back one day and wonder with heartache where the time had gone
no one told me something as simple as giving birth should not be taken for granted
they never told me you can't control who you love...
...you can only control how you love them
it was never explained to me that it's easier to be let down...
...if your expectations are kept low
no one ever said you'll wake up one day and you will be your mother
or that no matter how hard you try you will never be "cool" in your child's eyes
they never told me there would come a day when you would just be "fat"...
...not chunky or flabby just "fat"
they never told me boredom couldn't actually kill...
...it really just delays death
it was never explained to me that over time you actually forget things...
...things you would rather remember
or that the crazy irresponsible time in your life would one day be the best times
no one said the friends you thought were just "nice" to have around would be the ones you missed most of all....
...or that the ones you were most passionate about would barely remain in your mind
no one told me sex gets better as you mature...
...or that good sex would becomes more important as you mature
no one said disappointing someone you love is just as painful for you as them
they never told me that a beautiful perfection of womanhood at 16...
....would become an average looking woman of 30
they never said no matter how hard you try you never forget your childhood...
....even if you want to
is was never explained to me that losing someone who has known you your whole life...
...would hurt like hell
they never told me how important knowing someone at 30 who knew you at 5 would be
or that there comes a day in every woman's life when she will come to understand her mother...
...and the choices her mother made
no one that passion in a woman's life is worth it's weight in gold...
....or if you've never had it you will always want for it


....Oh well....I probably wouldn't have listened if they had told me!

0 comments: