Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ewwww....

Right so I think I've mentioned my ex-husband has a girlfriend....I am totally not okay with her having anything to do w/my daughter. I understand that shy is gonna spend time with this women when she is with her dad, but I am her mother and when I am around I fully expect that I will be treated as her mother. I will make necessary decision's for her and I will decide what's best for her. Chet always took a backseat where shy was concerned when her father was around in fact he still does. I know getting used to this woman is no different than my ex getting used to Chet, but it should be different for a mother and daughter I think....shouldn't it....and to make matters worse shy seems to like her...Ewww....they seem to get along great....shy even seems to get along with her son....I am really trying hard to be gracious and pleasant about the whole thing, but the woman doesn't speak to me unless I speak first and then she just smiles and stares at me....I don't like her and I like her even less when she talks to and hugs shy....I am just being ridiculous I know and just like my ex I'm just gonna have to deal with the fact that she's around, but I don't like it. I really don't like it.

0 comments: