Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Uggghhhh!

I'm stressed and hoping the....blah mood I'm in lifts soon. Could be the weather or the fact that my husband is out of town....could be financial woos or work related stress...I don't know I can't seem to think a single thought completely out....I wish I had a really great friend to just pull me away and take me to dinner and drinks so I could vent and compare, children, and job stresses. There's a bottle of cheap rum in the kitchen and if I was just a little more irresponsible I would have more than a few drinks and feel....well....nothing. Ooohhh to be comfortably numb....I remember that from my youth...some would call it a fog of drunken, and drugged haze. I always called it comfortably numb....ooohhh to be young irresponsible and ignorant....it may be wrong and horrible of me, but sometimes just sometimes I wish for my youth. Wow! What a bunch of useless babble this blog is. Well it's time to do the dishes and move forward with the evening.... so.... back to reality.

0 comments: