Tuesday, January 20, 2009

In reference to....

It has come to my attention that my last blog has caused a great deal of commotion with a few people. In reference to this I would just like to say, this is a country of free speech where even a simple minded lowly housewife like myself may say anything that pops into her head. It being such a country I feel the need to remind everyone that reads my blog, they do so under their own accordance. I have nor would I ever force anyone to read my opinions or inner thoughts. If something I have said has offended someone I would just like to say, that is their problem not mine. I do not feel that I should be held responsible for someone reading something and assuming what they wish from it and being offended. It is not my responsibility to censor who reads my blog. If you don't like me or what I write, then why are you reading my blog anyway. It seems that if this, very unimportant to anyone but me, blog is causing such a stir perhaps those that are stirred by it should choose other reading material. It was commented that some who follow this blog do so as a form of entertainment, and humor. It would then only seem right that they take what is written here as they would entertainment and humor. If they take their entertainment and humor that seriously I fear they may be missing the point altogether. So I say this to all who I may have offended. I have not judged you for your inability to show who you are and say anything or nothing. I ask only for the same consideration. I am willing to say what I think and not hide from anyone. What I write on this blog are my own thoughts and opinions, if they should offend or irritate, I would suggest those who are offended or irritated simply....stop reading it.

Yours truly
Monica Turner

2 comments:

ronda said...

well i don't wanna stop reading it so there!!

freedom of speech... pahshaw! whatchu talkin bout willis??

it's the telephone game./.. YEAH... it's never the same by the time it goes through the chain...but it's ever so much more enjoyable!

twinkle teaches said...

Well said! Seriously too many complainers on the web!