Sunday, January 11, 2009

@$&&#^* Printer!!

okay, so Chet bought me a new printer....the exact one I wanted. Ever since it's been one pain the ass after another.....First the one he bought me wouldn't print ink so I waited till the day after Christmas and got online with a tech person to chat with....after 30mins she decided I needed a new print head so she sent me one....it only took a couple of days so I was still really excited....then when we got it all put back together it still didn't work. So I called the customer service number and after the 45mins it took the man to figure out he couldn't fix it he decided I would have to send it back and they would send me a new one. So I followed their instructions to a T and when I didn't get my printer I called back....then I was told someone didn't process the order so it would be another week before I got my printer...PIST...so when it finally came I was super excited...until I went to hook it all up and found they hadn't sent me a power cord....a power cord.....because I would be so excited to have the printer there's no way I would want to turn it on an actually use it rite....ugggghhhh! Needless to say I'm calling Kodak and may the gods help whoever answers the phone!

1 comments:

twinkle teaches said...

Is it the all in one? OMG I have it also. They have sent us 2 new printer heads. The customer service has always been good, I love the cheap ink and love the prints, but they gotta problem with parts...I saw a thread on 2Peas about them. Someone has had hers replaced by them twice!:O
tina :)