Monday, March 2, 2009

Another week done!!

Well another week has come and gone again...it was a pretty low profile kinda week. It was just shy and I this week big daddy was out of town all week working....so it was just the girls hanging all week....I had a girls day on thur....got my nails done had lunch out all with a good friend...it was a wonderful distraction....and I was super appreciative for it. After school I took Shy to the scrapbook store so she could spend her gift certificate from Valentines! She was really excited and she got everything she needed for a specific lo! It was a wonderful lo....I am so proud she did a total of 2 lo's this weekend and both were wonderful....did I mention how proud I am....she still complains that there not as good as mine, I just tell I've been doing it alot longer than she has and before long she'll be even better than I am....I don't think proud is a strong enough word....she seems even more excited the more stock she gathers...I will be posting her lo's on my scrap blog! This weekend was a bit more active....I for some reason was really combative....I kept starting fights over stupid things....I couldn't even understand myself why I was being such a pain in ass....I was texting a friend sat evening and telling her how big of a pain I was being and how it was killing me that I couldn't even understand why....she said "It's prolly 'cuse you know your gonna be alone next week and it's easier to let him leave when your mad at him." I totally had a light bulb moment....that not only made sense it was right on the money.... consequently I was in a much better mood Sunday....we had a wonderful day! I finally got all the papers from the lawyer over the weekend so I can make hopefully a final trip to wellington. Sat we spent 2 hrs delivering cookies and except a few that were not home were all done! She did so well this year....she didn't make her personal goal this year, but still she sold well over 200 boxes so, she did a wonderful job. I guess that about wraps it all up....I'll do it again next week!

0 comments: