Monday, March 9, 2009

Here we go again!

Ok people listen up and gather 'round it's time for our week in review.

So Chet was out of town again last week and that sucked really bad....we totally had an argument thurs nite....yes a long distance argument can be done, it takes work and that whole "make-up sex" thing is a no go, but with some timing and overreacting it's totally possible.

Shy was with her dad this week so it was just me and the dog...I didn't do much on Mon. and Tue. On Wed I went back to the court house to no avail...yet again.... that was also when I found about our family friend.

I went to a small shop in town on Thurs. and bought a new bag...retail thereapy... and got Shy a way to expensive shirt...but it was adorable and she never asks for anything anymore...except a cell phone...so I got it for her. I went to the funeral and delivered the casserole....and got hired back....yep I wasn't asked to come back but it was made pretty clear that I was needed so I volunteered.

I had lunch at school with Shy on Fri. and picked her up after, we fought, it seems we do that a lot, and I mean a lot lately...puberty...phase...or just spoiled I don't know what it is....it's totally possible it may even be me and not her at all.

Chet had to stay an extra night and didn't get home till late Sat. nite. I delivered yet more g.s. cookies on Sat. I hung out at "my other family's" on sat evening till Chet called to say he was in town. Then on Sun...after ample "alone and happy time" we came back to the "other family's" so Chet could visit with everyone.

We watched the last episode ever of the L word....golly I'm gonna miss those crazy lesbians...and another fascinating episode of U.S. Tara...I think I relate to that show a little to much for comfort. Shy was in great spirits Sun nite and I was glad to have some love time with her.

That's about it for last week see you all again in a week!

2 comments:

twinkle teaches said...

Sounds like a busy week. Hope this week is a little less hectic for you.
tina :)

MoMo sprnany said...

It was busy and now that I'm back to work I think it will only get worse.....but I'm stoked about having the extra money for my obsessive pedi habit during the spring and summer....and I'm totally planning a shopping spree for spring break!! Gonna try and stimulate the economy!