Thursday, March 5, 2009

Good bye friend.

Our family has lost a true friend. We lost this person on Monday. This person was one of the very few, one comes across in a lifetime. This person shouldn't have meant as much as they did, and yet it seems....somehow right that they did. This person showed me personally immense kindness and trust before, they knew me. They gave so much of themselves to me, and my family the loss is tremendously felt. They were the kind of person that had an infections laugh, and truly gentle and honest spirit, the kind of person who would do kindness for the sake of doing kindness....one who would go out of their way to be a help or of some use. This amazingly wonderful human being was an absolute and total pleasure to know and be associated with, I will miss them....alot....they have truly left a mark on my soul and I am confident I am the better for it. Our family sends their deepest condolences to the family, and please know you are in our thoughts and prayers.
We wish you all peace.


I found it almost impossible to type this....I know I didn't describe our friend with the justice they deserved. I guess you just had to know them....and then they would have made you feel special, and important, and remembered. You would have felt their warmth as well. We will miss you!

2 comments:

twinkle teaches said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs.
tina

MoMo sprnany said...

Tina,
Thank you so much for the hugs....our friend will be missed.