Friday, May 9, 2008

The Dilemma

I am unsure if I should concern myself with problems created by other people, when they seem to have no desire to solve them. I have been accused recently of not letting people know of the problems or issues I have with them, and by doing so not allowing them the ample ability to fix them. I have offered such services. I have made myself available, and yet it still seems to be of no priority. So I've been hurt, big deal I should just put my big girl panties on and get over it. Well I say to hell with that. I am a big girl I do deal and yet even when I try to be mature and move on I am told that would only be the "fake" way around the situation. Don't deny you have been hurt Monica, and don't deny the other people the right to defend themselves and make amends. Well I took that advice and here I sit unfulfilled and not only still hurt and left to get over it, but now I'm pist. If you have done someone wrong your response to finding this out should be "this is what I will do to make it better" not "tell me what I can do to make it better". This advice was given to me by someone I thought was a friend, someone who I thought I was a priority to......not a top priority mind you I would never expect such, but I thought I was at least on the list of 50. I apparently was sadly mistaken. So now I must decide what to do. Keep my mouth shut, as I have been doing. Go on about life and put all my hurt away again. Or walk, which is what I am most accustomed to doing. If I choose to cut this person out of my life it affects so many people. People I love and would die for. I am also reminded of another saying "if momma aint happy aint nobody happy". Would my family suffer if I choose to just shut up and deal? I can assure I most certainly would. So the dilemma is this deal with the thorn in my heal or cut off my foot..........well I do have two feet.

0 comments: