Monday, May 5, 2008

Just Begining

Right so where do I begin I'm new at this blogging but a friend told me to check it out, "its like therapy.....without the couch...or the funny looking man with glasses....or the bill" She got me with the last comment. I'm in love madly so he's funny, sexy, warm, caring, and he loves me as much as I do him. He's perfect and although we started in a cloud of chaos and pain we have managed to just come closer and be the better for it all. Now the bad news. His family hates me, all of them. I used to be so close to some of them a few in particular, and they just left. They left me, him, and worst of all my daughter. For awhile I kept up hope they would come around. I thought if I just gave them enough space, and then apologized for whatever wrong they felt I had done them it would all work out. WRONG! Some never came back and some did but it wasn't the same. We were all different people, and in most cases the people we had become....the personalities we had morphed into didn't meld anymore. I was different they were different, it was all different. I was Randall's wife for so long many people were unwilling to see or accept me as anything else. I was becoming an adult for the first time in my life and I was old! I had to learn how to be everything new, a mom, a lover, a friend. Its still new sometimes. Its still difficult in a lot of ways and it seems to me, somewhere along the line I got soft. People seem to hurt me more now than ever. Do I allow that or is that part of growing up? Do they mean to or is it just an accident? I know I'll figure it out eventually, but learning anything new is hard, and as I'm learning painfull.

1 comments:

T.Blecha said...

"All of them..." That's a little rough, but I suppose you are entitled to your opinion. Anyway, glad to see you've joined the world of bloggers...it is great therapy...and cheap!