Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Toothache

I am in incredible pain. A root canal I had done 3yrs ago has to be taken out and redone. They want to charge $800.00. I can pay that but if I do it will mean no honeymoon in CanCun. Chets suggestion is that I just go on his ins. and it will only cost about $200.00. Obviously that is the smart thing to do. However I didn't want to go on his ins. till after we were married. I just wanted to do something in our relationship in the proper order. I know its crazy it shouldn't matter and in the great scheme of things I guess it doesn't. Anyway so while I drag my feet and try to decide what to do. My mouth feels like someone is cutting on it constantly with a dull knife. Oh my gods I am so unsure what to do. Silly I know it was just one little thing that I could have said we not only did right we actually did in the proper order! OWWW! I hurt!

0 comments: