Thursday, August 7, 2008

Anticipation!

Whoooooooooo! It's Thursday night, and I am so overwhelmed....in a good way! I am having so many emotions....I can't seem to follow a thought completely through without getting lost in a new one. I know most of it is anticipation I just.....well honestly it's been a long time since I was this excited and eager about something....It seemed so far away for so long I just keep thinking there's something I forgot or something I'm not doing that I need to. I want to know it was good.....no matter who tells you it was good I just want to know for myself. I'm totally doing all the last minuet little things, tomorrow my girl and I are making a day of it. Chet's working. By tomorrow night there will be nothing to do but get our hair done and dress.....and of course get married! Then the real downtime begins....it will be time to breath relax and just be in love for a week or so.... any way I gotta get back to helping everyone's helping clean up the house tonight so It's one less thing I have to do tomorrow.

0 comments: