Thursday, August 28, 2008

In my world.....

I was thinking today about how things would be in my world and I know your all dying to hear about so here it is.

Monica's world

In my world.....

Great shoes would never cost more than $50 even designer
Louis vuitton would send me samples of everything for free
I would be on every A list Hollywood stars speed dial
Mothers who have naughty children in Wal-mart would discipline them accordingly
Fashions for voluptuous women would be so good skinny bitches would be jealous
I would have 2 more children
There would be world peace
There would be no hunger
Every child would receive an adequate education
All religions would be accepted
I would live in a southern plantation style mansion
I would write a bestseller
The earth would be respected and cared for
We would respect and take care of our elders
My grandpa would still be alive and I would talk to him once a week
I would have better skin
I would be tan all year
I would have as many diamonds as Tiffany's
Our bird would be a lot quieter
I would have a Yorkie
People would work at what made them happy
I would have at least 5 really great friends
I would be more daring in my fashion sense
My nickname would be Pookie
I would travel out of the country at least 4 times a year....for pleasure
I would be a wedding coordinator
I would speak at U.N. conferences....about what I don't know
I would drive a truck, but have a convertible for fun
I would be the foremost authority on child rearing
I would still talk to my mother, and my sister
People would leave the past in the past
People would forgive and forget.....
The word love would not be used so easily
Hate would be abolished
Everyone would communicate with everyone else
There would be no missing children
Poverty would be eliminated
I would be happy with what I have
War would be unnecessary
Cher would be president
I would have more clothes than Donna Karen
Reality t.v. would not exist
The only endangered animals would be spiders, snakes, and mosquito's
Kansas would have all 4 seasons....for more than a week or 2
Sunflowers would grow in my yard year round
Medicine would be applied as opposed to just practiced

There are alot more things I would have in my world these are just a few....but you get the idea! lol!

0 comments: