Sunday, August 24, 2008

My head hurts! and other things current and interesting!!

I think I'm getting a sinus infection and I dislike it very much.

So we have started the house purchasing process, again, I don't see much light at the end of this tunnel....yet. I have decided to not even worry about it until the really exciting stuff starts to happen....paper work.....signatures....just the stuff that takes action on our parts. Till then I'll just hold out and keep reaching higher.

Our girl seems to be doing very well in school so far. Her new glasses are absolutely adorable on her....she has great taste...wonder where she got that from? Any way she seems to really be enjoying it so far, and girl scouts is starting up soon. I am so proud of her she is continuously evolving in to this wonderful, beautiful, whole, independent, young woman. It never ceases to amaze me. She is taking her dads new girlfriend, with excellent poise and respect, on both sides. She seems to be very comfortable in her surroundings and with the people in her life. I am so awed watching her adjust and handle the situations that are at times not the most enjoyable or entertaining. She truly is magnificent.

My husband is wonderful, he's been working a lot of overtime and it's starting to wear him down I think so I fixed a nice quiet easy going lazy sun. for him. He's napping peacefully.

I've been thinking about a new carer. My current position will be expiring shortly and I have decided to use this opportunity to go out on a limb, and try something new I am hoping for good results and I think I can favor my odds by being a wee bit prepared. Not as prepared as the average college graduate, however I can give myself a bit more of a chance I think. I have great people skills (nothing like crazy parents to teach how to deal with crazy lol) and I have an awesome work ethic. I'm loyal and I'm reliable. I come to work on time I'm always some what flexible on hours, I volunteer for jobs that are above and beyond the call of duty. I think surely these small accomplishments must mean something....surely....something. Any way.

The only other think going on right now is my head it hurts and I think it's a sinus infection. So I have an elephant..... sitting on my head and he hurts.....and he keeps dropping peanut shells in my hair....he does have some great jokes though and he is pretty up to date on his Hollywood gossip. Omg! my sinus medicine must be kicking in I better go Till next time!

0 comments: