Monday, August 18, 2008

Excitement!!

So It's Monday after the honeymoon, and running around and wedding nonsense. I don't think I realized how stressed out I really was, I mean I was holding my own and doing what needed to be done and no one ended up dead so It couldn't have been that bad. Even so today I felt relieved and I was in a terrific mood! I was uber stoked to get to see my kids, I missed them even more than I realized. I was excited to hang out with them and hear about their vacation. It was kinda a shitty morning and still it didn't damper my mood, I am in love happy, married and I have a wonderful family I adore! It just feels like the stress of the last few months has not only lifted but is gone for awhile. There are still things to be stressed about, don't get me wrong, but I seem to be handling it all so much better, taking it all in stride more.

We had an amazing honeymoon, I'm not sure how exactly honeymoon's are supposed to go, this one was my first. However it was perfect, in my opinion. We had an amazingly romantic dinner, it cost a fortune, but it was beautiful and so super romantic. The mountains were just as majestic as I have always dreamed. Our cabin was even better than we expected and I can still sitting here now remember the way it felt to walk in that first night and be surprised very pleasantly surprised at how wonderful everything was.

We got back just in time to spend old settlers with Shy which was totally a bonus for us. We missed her so much and I am thrilled to report she missed us to. All in all it was perfect the wedding (even with the rain), the honeymoon, my new husband everything was just as good as I could have hoped and in most cases even better. Here are a few pics of the honeymoon, were still gathering all the pics from the wedding, but there are a few here!

0 comments: