Sunday, August 3, 2008

Just an update



Okay so after the immense drama over the last two weeks, I am thrilled to report, the bachelorette party was a complete success! It was so much fun, I think we all had a great time. I know I did. It seems to me the closer we get to the wedding the more people around me are disappointing. I take comfort in the fact that I am marrying a man I know I can count on.

Anyway like I said the party was amazing everything from liquor to good looking guys to bulls to great food it was so perfect! All thanks to my girl Ashley, your the best! I think were almost ready for the wedding just a few little things left to do, most of which will be done the day before. It's gonna be "perfect" contrary to popular belief. No matter what happens this week I refuse to let anything or anyone put a damper on the day. After all "It's my special fucking day, and I'm a pretty fucking princess." Chet said he had a great time at his as well it was the same night as mine.

I am really getting excited about everything. The honeymoon is gonna be amazing and hopefully relaxing as well. The dress is perfect! Yay Ronda!

We had mall madness this weekend and it was amazing! The sales, the people the games the fun the food we really had a great time! The girls finally fell asleep about 30 mins before we left and were crazy grouchy, but all in all it was a blast and a must do next year!

0 comments: